2017 Faith Goals
I guess many of us are into making goals by each start of the year.
‘No junk food!’
‘Keep track of my expenses..’
..and so on and so forth, just like me!
I am actually at the edge of giving up listing goals every year because I just get frustrated. However, one thing I learned over the years is to not rely on my own will, on my own understanding (Proverbs 3:5), but to fully trust in Him and set the anchor straight to God’s love and faithfulness.
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. | Proverbs 19:21
- Attend Purple Book Class
- Attend Making Disciples Class
- Discple & Start One2One
- Disciple 5 lovely women this year
- Know God deeper this year
- Attend Leadership 113
- Focus with my relationship with God this year
- Praying for Mama to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior
- Physical healing for Mama
- Salvation for the whole family
- Move in to our new house in Cavite
- Hit our targets for the Friend Code Program every month
- Study again – University of the Philippines Open University
- Start business for Mama
- Disciple 5 women this year
- For every member of our team to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior
- Consistent VG every week
- Start my own Victory Group
- Save P50,000
- Open FAMI Account
- Consistently give tithes
- Be intentional in building relationships
- Treat one lovely soul every month
- Build a deeper relationship with Mama this year
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Design my own room!
- Hike 10 mountains
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. | Matthew 6:33
I may have a lot listed here and God knows how I love to tick all these but I am now learning how God’s plans are way better than mine. At the end of the way, let His will be done. Not mine.
How about you? How’s your Faith Goals so far?
*Many things happened already this year! Updating this list very soon!