It’s 2020 already! Grabe, I can still remember when I was still in high school, each time I imagine myself in 2020, parang sobrang tanda ko na.
Sabi ko nun, ‘Maybe I already figured out life by that time.’
‘Maybe I have a lot of money by then.’
‘Maybe I have kids already.’
‘Living happily together with my husband.’
Looking at what I have now in my life is surreal already. I may not have kids and husband yet, nor have a big chunk of money in the bank, but I can say that I am learning to be grateful for all the blessings God has given me for all those years.
I also wanna thank the Lord for all the ups and downs, because these made me a better and responsible person.
So, here’s me welcoming this new decade full of hopes and visions.
Update: October 14, 2020
I am actually blogging my monthly goals and highlights since July and I am loving it! It has also been months since I last checked my 2020 goals and I can see some improvements in some, some goals have been deleted as well since it really doesn’t spark joy hehe, and added some as well.
Here are the blog list of my goals and highlights!
- July 2020 – Goals | July Highlights
- August 2020 – Goals | August Highlights
- September 2020 – Goals | September Highlights
Characteristics to Improve
- Show up more
- Give more
- Be consistent
- Finish what I started
- Appreciate downtime
- Be fully present
- Forgive more
- Open more
- Love more
- No more overthinking
- Handle stress properly
Read 20 books– Deleted this. Not my priority for the year.
- Travel to 20 different places (local and
international) – International is impossible. But locally, I’m still positive that I’m gonna tick this off the list.
- Cook 20 never tried recipes – Yes yes yes!
- Write personal thoughts again on Piathought – treat piathought as your ‘home’ again – I think I am becoming good on this again.
- Devotion – Not consistent still
- Attend church – Not consistent still
Financial & Career Growth
- Reach $2000 income in blogs – Will work hard for this!
- Establish Visit Manila PH (business blog)
- Establish Invest Pinoy (business blog)
- Save additional P50,000 for our emergency fund
- Open COL
- Increase full-time salary
- Help 50 families to know more about financial education
- Open an online shop – Alltreats
- Be more open to Mama
- Be intentional in having friends
- Send handwritten letters monthly to people I love
- Give more time for family and friends
- Build a stronger relationship with Ryan
Generally, I want my 2020 to be the year of waking up to my full potential.
I think I have a number of goals that I can’t write here because I think those are the super private ones. Haha! I actually have a bullet journal where I write my 2020 goals and I plan on writing there my monthly goals first then here.
Ikaw? What are your 2020 goals?