It’s that time of the year again! Who would have thought that it’s December already. Time flies by so quickly!
And of course, since it’s the last month of the year, why not make the most out of it? Sharing to all of you my goals this month. How about you? What are your goals?
- Fix budget and don’t go over the budget – My boyfriend and I had been using a budget sheet that has the 50/30/20 budget strategy. While it really worked for us, this past few cut-offs had been a struggle for me because I had been over my budget for some reason. This month, my goal is to do an extreme budgeting and really track my expenses so I would know where my money went at the end of the month.
- No Credit Card Use – I admit that I had a little splurge with my credit card last month because of the wedding of my cousin causing me to go beyond my budget this month. So this month is a no credit card use month for me.
- Save 50% of my 13th-month pay for Emergency Fund – While I know that I need to pay for all my debts first, I would like to complete my emergency fund as simultaneously while paying my credit card bills. For the reason that my credit card purchases are scattered for about 24 months, 12 months, and 6 months. I would like to pay for 50% of my credit card and the other 50% will go to my emergency fund. Being the breadwinner of the family is never a joke so will do my best to complete our 3 months emergency fund. And add a portion every month for it to be a complete 6 months emergency fund. Mabuhay ang mga breadwinner na kumakayod para sa pamilya!
- Meet with 10 clients – As an Insurance Advisor, one of my targets this month is to talk to 10 people who, like me, want the best for their family; who wants their family and future to be secured and finally, for people who want to achieve financial freedom. If you wanna know how, send me a message at facebook.com/piamielbernaldo.
- No Rice December – Okay. Hingang malalim! So last year, it was November to January when I decided not to eat rice and practice the Low Carb diet. And now, I wanna start the Low Carb diet again because I feel like I really need a trim in my belly, legs, and arms. Haha! But more than those, I wanna prioritize myself and my PCOS because I am already turning 29 and I also want to have a child. So, diet and exercise it is!
- No Coffee/Soda December – I really don’t know why I am doing this to myself in “December” but yes, I would like to cut coffee (my forever love) and sodas. Coffee because I think for the past few years I have been drinking a minimum of 4 cups of coffee daily and now,I feel like I don’t have blood anymore, just caffeine. Haha! And it is giving me palpitations more than I have ever experienced. Of course, I don’t wanna die yet because I wanna get married and have kids. Lol. Charot. Soda because my goal is to intake healthy food and drinks
- 15-minute exercise – I think my last exercise was summer. Haha! But currently, I feel like my body is really shouting and pleading for one. Now, I downloaded an application called Women Exercise. I like it because it has a step by step procedure on what to do and you can also choose what to target on your body.
- Pack gifts and write handwritten letters – It has been a while since I gave people gifts for Christmas because I was never really accustomed in giving one because I don’t have the means before or I don’t know. Maybe I was just prioritizing other expenses before. But now, I promise myself to give gifts to the people around me who have been a blessing this year.
- Masbate Wedding and Tour – My highschool best friend is getting married this month and she got me as one of her bridesmaids! I was also surprised that he got Ryan as one of the groomsmen as well because I don’t have a partner yet! Haha. Anyway, what’s even happier is that Mama will come with us! It’s been yearssss since our last visit in Masbate for a vacation and I can’t wait!
- Camarines Norte Vacation – My boyfriend and I will be spending a couple of days at his place in Camarines Norte! This is actually my 3rd time I guess but I am still excited!
- Build content for Visit Manila and Piathought – I had been away from my babies ( I call my websites babies and home) for the past months and it had been making me sad and furious at the same time. Sad because I know I have so many things that I should have documented but furious at the same time because I know I should have done it anyway. Now, my goal for this month is to write, write, write!
- Start the Project Invest Pinoy – Invest Pinoy is a platform for Filipinos who wants to invest. My goal is to help people know how to invest and where to invest. Get accredited as a Real Estate Salesperson – This is actually a very long overdue project and this should be done this month. One thing I realized on this one is that time is very essential and we need to move quickly and get things done. This has been on my list for about 9 months already and will do my best to get this done this month.
- Treat Mama and Evond to a gala day – We have a pamangkin at home with us because her Mama is an OFW. He’s been with us for like 7 months already and we’re happy to see him grow. This month, since we’re not going to be with him during our Masbate vacation, I promise to treat them to a gala day!
So maybe you’re asking why am I in a hustle? Well because I want my family and my future own family to have a good life. But don’t worry because I make sure that I work hard and play hard as well.