Wanting to track every little hopes and dreams, I created my own life bucket list. I started this in 2018, but this will be updated from time to time.
Hope you’ll create yours as well and live life to the fullest!
Last Updated: July 21, 2020
PLACES TO VISIT
Travel Around the World
OMG. Yes! Got to travel solo to Batanes for 9 days (Sept. 17 to 25)
- South Batan Tour Travel Guide: 14 Top Spots in Batanes
- Batanes North Batan Tour + 11 Spots You Need to See
- 10 Best Things to Do When in Batanes — No. 8 is our Favorite!
- Where to Stay in Sabtang: Pananayan Pension House and the Camping By the Beach Experience
- Sabtang Island Travel Guide – 3D2N Itinerary with Camping Experience
– El Nido
Sagada– been to Sagada but on a business trip. So, I wanna visit again! Quezon– Went to Quezon for our CALABARZON Food Crawl
Banaue– been to Banaue as well on a business trip!
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Indonesia (Bali)
MOMENTS TO WITNESS
Watch the sunset over the ocean Alone–
2018 – Watched one of the most beautiful sunsets over Diura in Sabtang Batanes during my solo trip
- With Mama
With my (future) husband– Never thought this will happen a year after my Batanes trip.. in Batanes still.
- Experience autumn in Korea
- Taste snow in Japan
- Ride on top of a jeepney going to Sagada!
- Quiet time and coffee by the beach
- Stargaze while floating (again) in sea
- Bonfire with my family in a cold place
Be engaged <3– OMG! This happened. Totoo ba talaga yon? Haha!
- Be married by the beach
Walk/Dance barefoot under the rain2018 – Experienced this in Batanes alone
2019 – Danced, jumped, played under the rain in Cavite with my Mama, cousin, and pamangkin. Ang saya!
Experience a sunrise
2018 – Watched one in Sabtang, Batanes
- See the Northern lights
- Experience spring
Witness a couple being engaged–
2019 (March) – Finally witnessed a couple being engaged under the stars! We went to a stargazing event and while we were lining up for pictures, a guy suddenly kneeled and proposed to her girlfriend. Haba hair! Nakakatuwa. 🙂
- Witness a solemn wedding (again)
THINGS TO DO
- Enroll in a masters/diploma class
Staycation with Mama
- 2017: 5 Things to Do at Azure Resort and Residences, Paranaque (with your Mama)
- 2018: A. Venue Hotel Makati
- Out of town trip with Mama
Iloilo– Didn’t happen. Mama backed out days before. Haha!
- Davao 2020 – Booked this already.
- Out of the country with Mama
- Out of the country with (future) husband
- Out of town with best friend
- Out of the country with best friend
Solo travel to anywhere
Batanes this September 2018
- Beach camp
- Camp at the summit of Mt. Ulap (my fave mountain!)
- 2017: Mt. Ulap: Traversing Heaven on Earth
- 2017: My First Hike: Mt. Maynoba + 8 Waterfalls in Tanay, Rizal
- 2017: Mt. Batulao
- 2017: Mt. Ulap (December 2017)
- 2017: Treasure Mountain
- 2019: Mt. Mapalad (Feb 3, 2019)
- Be promoted at work
Buy another property – October 2019: Ryan and I bought our first house!
- Rent a commercial space
- Cultivate close and non-disposable friendships
Move in to our Cavite house
- 2018: Life Lately: Hey. How are we, Pia? (May 6)
Buy a car – July 2020: Ryan and I boughtInnova
- Date Mama in an exclusive place
Earn passive income (online)– Thanks, Google Adsense. Magpapakabait ako. Invest in VUL
- 2018: Life insurance at Sun Life (Jan 2018)
- 2019: Life insurance for Mama
Open COL account–
- 2019: Not COL Financial but managed to open an account with the help of my co-Financial Advisor, Chano, at AB Capital! (July 2019)
- Achieve 45kgs!
- Try a new sport
- Go skiing
Give someone a surprise on her/his birthday– October 2019 Pray for a stranger whom you just recently met
- 2017: Met an old couple in a coffee shop and they were so lovely I couldn’t stand to not ask if I could pray for them right at the moment. Huhu. We’re now friends on FB!
- Grow Visitmanila.ph
Start own business– April 2020 – Visit our shop at shopee.com/alltreats Plant a tree, watch it grow
- 2019: Planted sili, watched it grow and bear sili. Ang sarap pala ng siling labuyo kapag sarili mong tanim. Haha! (July 25)
Do public speaking in front of 1000 people
- 2015-2017: Thanks to TravelBook.ph! Part of my job. 🙂
- Cut my hair very short
- Spontaneous trip alone
- Spontaneous trip with a friend/Mama
- Create my dream home/room
- 2019: We are currently doing home improvement for our house in Cavite! Ang saya! (July 25)
- Buy own farm
Have a vegetable garden at home–
- July 2020: Started a vegetable garden in our home #2! Home Vegetable Garden – A Tick To My Bucket List
THINGS TO LEARN
Learn how to drive– July 2020: Already know how to drive!
- Learn how to paint
- Learn how to draw
- Learn calligraphy
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Learn how to dance
Learn how to bake– July 2020: Started to bake! Yey!
- Learn how to cook
- Discover self
If you’re reading this, let me know if you want to be part of my bucket list! Let’s go! 🙂