So this will be just a short and sweet review of Shopee Philippines together with some items I bought this December for their 12.12 campaign.
- Shopee Philippines started last July 2015
- Shopee is the fastest growing company in the category of online shopping
- Shopee is present in 7 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines)
- Shopee has two types of seller:
- Community Seller – Technically, these are the sellers outside the Shopee Mall. You can also see a ‘Preferred Seller’ badge in some sellers shop, these are the shops that hit some Shopee seller criterias. Better to buy in these shops as well.
- Official Shops under the Shopee Mall – This is where Shopee houses the direct distributors and brands selling on Shopee
Before we go to what I bought during Shopee’s 12.12 Christmas Sale, let’s review Shopee first. Below are some of the things I love about Shopee.
I love how straight to the point Shopee is. The website and their mobile app are both user-friendly. The combination of the colors used are pleasing to the eyes as well. The branding now is just so strong, thanks to Ann and Jose Marie Chan. Sa Shopee-pee-pee-peeeeeeee!
Below the banners, the buttons you see is to, basically, categorize what Shopee offers. You can get the Free Shipping vouchers here, rebates from the Gadget Zone, get additional coins from the Coin Rewards, and many more!
one thing I love as well are the Flash Deals. Shopee has three windows for the Flash Deals. Basically, these are the items that are being sold with big discounts.
On the homepage, you will see a Free Shipping button. If you click it, it will redirect you to the below page. Shopee is giving Free Shipping here. You just need to click ‘Get Voucher’ and automatically, vouchers will be stored in your account.
Make sure you use it before checking out!
Shopee Mall is like the premium version of Shopee. As mentioned above, Shopee has two types of sellers, the community sellers and the official shops under the Shopee Mall.
Sellers under the Shopee Mall are the brands itself or the direct and official distributors of the brand so if you’re buying under the Shopee Mall, rest assured that the products are authentic.
If it wasn’t for Shopee, I think I would never get the chance to try online shopping. With its very user-friendly website and mobile app and some research, Shopee got my heart and was addicted to it ever since.
My 12.12 Christmas Shopping Haul
Checking the items I bought, I think I saved around P4,177! Bought Christmas gifts for my family and friends!
Sale Amount: P720
Original Amount: P1,196
Sale Amount: P389
Original Amount: P698
3. Ishigaki Glutathione
4. Platinum Karaoke KS-10 with Mic
Sale Amount: P1,364
Original Amount: P4,099
5. CE Mystery Pouch
Sale Amount: P143
Original Amount: P800
Savings: I think this is worth P400, saved P657
Total Sale Amount: P3,301
Total Original Amount: P7,478
Total Savings: P4,177
Thanks to Shopee’s discount code for employees as well!
Disclaimer: Currently a Shopee employee but all reviews are based on personal experience