I am trying to blog all my monthly goals and life updates every month HERE since my memory fails me every time. Hehe.
However, this August, I got sick and yes, I am COVID 19 positive. Will talk about it more in a separate blog post.
Here are some of the updates for my August goals.
AUGUST 2020 TOP 3 GOALS UPDATE (1/3)
You may check my full blog post for August in this LINK.
- Double sales from last month for Alltreats – We only got around 25% comparing to our July sales. Sad but we only operated for the first 10 days of the month last August. We got really sick last month.
- Complete papers for our CamNorte tasks – We haven’t processed anything this month.
- Apply for online lecture so that I can get my student driver license – DONE! Got to attend the seminar last August 15 – 16. Will process my exam this month.
August 2020 Bucket List Update
- Visit a beach – been craving for some vitamin sea lately – Of course, this didn’t happen.
- Dye my hair – YES!!! Finally dyed my hair with Ryan’s help. Hehe
- Focus on my daily day and night skincare routine – Nope.
- Try out the daily 5-minute journal – First 10 days only.
- More self-care this month – I can say yes to this.
- 1 blog per week – Nope.
- Send gifts to closest family and friends – Nope because we got sick. Hope to do this this month.
- Start minimalism – Nope.
- Plant more veggies – Nope but we’re happy with our vegetable garden now!
Other Significant Things that Happened in August 2020
- I am Covid 19 positive.
- Ryan is now a very good driver! Love it!
- I am happy to say that Ryan is a very caring partner. We got closer emotionally because of what happened to us.
- Our veggies have grown bigger! We are now ready to harvest our pechay!