Glad you are here!
We hope that this blog will help you live your life to the fullest by traveling and adventure while living within your means and knowing where you should put your money into as well.
I am Pia, and my goal is to share my travel and finance journey with you through this blog.
When I was in grade school, I can still remember that I was reading a book with a Batanes photo on it. Vast ocean, endless rolling green hills, breathtaking sunset.. I was so excited and fascinated however, I knew I could never go to Batanes or even travel to different places, because we were just poor.
So I brushed off the idea of traveling.
Until one day, after college years, onto my third company, I was bitten by the travel bug. You know what’s the happiest part? That third company is a travel company which gave me the freedom and heart again to travel and see places!
Although I am no longer part of the company, I continued my travel journey and learned how to budget, do sidelines, and to really live within my means to reach for my dreams.
And oh! I have been to Batanes already. Went there solo! And it was indeed a DREAM COME TRUE.
PROJECT 81 PHILIPPINES
So now, I am on my way to fulfilling my goal of traveling the whole country, one step at a time. I am not in a hurry. I know I will never visit all provinces in 2 to 5 years because my goal is to know and maybe fall in love with the place, not just step on it and cross it out on my list.
- BATANES: 10 Best Things to Do When in Batanes
- BATANES: Sabtang Island Travel Guide – 3D2N Itinerary with Camping Experience
- CAVITE: Corregidor Island | Historical Spots, Accommodation, Tour Rates, Getting Around
- BATANGAS: Casa De Segunda: Exploring The Home of Rizal’s First Love
- CALABARZON Culinary Tour: A 2-Day Food Crawl Adventure in the South
- BATAAN: Travel Guide | What To Do, Where to Eat, Where to Stay & Itinerary
PROJECT TRAVEL THE WORLD
It has been my heart’s desire to travel the whole world. And now that I am married and with a happy baby boy (check our blog at thedioneses.com), I am more excited to the travel the world with my boys!
SAVE & INVEST
As much as we want to travel around the Philippines and the world, we also need to know our money management system with this basics: budget, investments, and savings. Let\’s travel wise!
- INVESTMENT: PAGIBIG MP2 Savings Program – Review, How to Apply, Mode of Payment, FAQs
- INVESTMENT: 6 Investments Ideas in the Philippines (Minimum Investment – P500 to P1,500)